Please bear with us, this site is still under construction!


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Beginning

The beginning of Handmade by Rosalie is simple. I started making invitations and personalized canvas paintings for family and friends and for gifts. After learning basic graphic design from a very good friend over at www.sincerelyabby.com I was opened up to a creative world that combined amazing technology with the art and love put in to handmade gifts. I grew up sewing, hot gluing and painting my way through life with my mother as my guide. She definitely gave me the appreciation I have for what we refer to as "the lost arts." I can get lost in a fabric store, immersed in the paper isle of Hobby Lobby and pass hours looking at a paint selection for an idea I have stuck in my head.

Now life is beginning to shift and the season I am currently in is coming to an end while a new one is simultaneously beginning. I would be honored to spend my time making something you will cherish forever. Please send me an e-mail to get started on YOUR creation today!

No comments: